On May 5th, Chico Lou’s will be re-opening for business. In addition to complying with the guidelines recommended by the state of Georgia, we’ll also be adding our own procedures to help ensure the health of our clients and artists.
- Appointments only. No walk-ins (email us at email@example.com)
- You have to have your temperature taken when you come in (no-touch thermometer)
- You have to use hand sanitizer
- You have to wear a mask the whole time
- No one else is allowed in the building while you get tattooed
- If you or anyone you live with has been sick in the two weeks before your appointment, you need to reschedule
If you can’t meet these requirements, or you still feel uncomfortable keeping your appointment, we’ll be happy to reschedule your appointment until a time when physical distancing is no longer necessary. We’re looking forward to seeing everyone soon!