The health and safety of our clients and artists is, and has always been, a top priority at Chico Lou’s Fine Tattoos. Although the Governor’s executive order allows for tattoo shops to resume doing business as of April 24th, we have chosen to remain closed until after Georgia’s shelter-in-place order expires on April 30th. When we do re-open, we will be adopting additional safety measures to ensure everyone’s health and well-being.
- For the foreseeable future, we will no longer be doing walk-in tattoos. All tattoos will be by appointment only. To schedule an appointment, please email us at email@example.com
- All consultations (when possible) will be done via email
- When you arrive for your appointment, please do not bring anyone else. This includes partners, spouses, children, friends, roommates, etc. They will not be allowed inside the building at any point, for any reason. No exceptions.
- When you arrive for your appointment, please ring the doorbell and wait for a staff member. Upon entering the building, you will be given hand sanitizer, and you will have your temperature taken with a no-touch thermometer. If your temperature is above 99°F, we will reschedule your appointment for a later date. No exceptions.
- Per the current CDC recommendations, please bring a face covering to wear while you are inside the building. If you do not have your own face covering, Chico Lou’s can provide one. You will be expected to wear a face covering for the entire time you are in the building. No exceptions.
- While we understand that there can long waits to get tattooed at Chico Lou’s, if you or anyone in your household has been sick in the two week period before your appointment, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE be responsible and reschedule. We will be happy to work with to get you back in as soon as possible
- If you are unable or unwilling to meet any of these requirements, we’ll be happy to reschedule your tattoo for after physical distancing requirements are no longer necessary.
We feel that by adhering to these new policies, as well as the strict cross-contamination guidelines that our artists have always followed, we can minimize the risk to our clients and our artists while continuing to do business. We also understand that some people might still be uncomfortable with the idea of getting tattooed, even with all of these precautions in place. If you are uncomfortable keeping your appointment for any reason, please reach out to us, and we will be happy to reschedule you. Thank you for your understanding and support!